The NAAFI website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site anyone viewing the site is deemed to accept.
- The NAAFI website is provided as a free service for any consumer to view and use.
- Use of the NAAFI website is entirely at the user's discretion and NAAFI do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the website.
- NAAFI does not necessarily have a relationship, commercial or otherwise, with sites which are linked to or from the NAAFI website.
- It is the user's responsibility to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from NAAFI before relying on it.
- In no circumstances shall NAAFI or any of its employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the NAAFI website.
- NAAFI reserve the right to alter any information on this website at any time.
If you have any questions regards our terms and conditions, please contact NAAFI.